This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the doctors or any of the personnel working in this practice, please let us know.  We operate a Practice complaints procedure as part of an NHS complaints system, which meets national criteria.

How to Complain:

We hope that we can sort most problems out easily and quickly. often at the time they arise and with the person concerned.  If you wish to make a formal complaint, please do so AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - ideally within a matter of a few days.  This will enable us to establish what happened more easily.  If doing that is not possible your complaint should be submitted within 12 months of the incident that caused the problem, or within 12 months of discovering that you have a problem.  You should address your complaint in writing to the Practice Manager.  He will make sure that we deal with your concerns promptly and in the correct way.  You should be as specific and concise as possible.

Complaining on behalf of someone else:

We keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality.  If you are not the patient, but are complaining on their behalf, you must have their permission to do so.  An authority signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable (because of illness or infirmity) of providing this.

What we will do:

We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.  You may then receive a formal reply in writing or you may be invited to meet with the person(s) concerned to attempt to resolve the issue.  If the matter is likely to take longer than this, we will let you know and keep you informed as the investigation progresses.  You will receive a final letter setting out the result of any practice investigations.

Taking matters further:

Other providers that can be contacted for support:

NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT


NHS Complaints Advocacy


Telephone:0300 200 0084


The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.

Telephone:  0345 015 4033




Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website